the best things in life are free

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sasha said ......

Pare, I don't know what else to tell you except you don’t deserve to be treated this way! If there's one selfless person I've known for the past 28 years of my life, that's you!I don't know why he's like this. Maybe, he felt that things are going way too fast for him. Maybe, he just really needs more time to ascertain and get a clearer perspective of things. Maybe, he's just an asshole just like what his ex told him. I just hate it that you're hurting again, the same way you got hurt when that jerk you onced called a boyfriend broke your heart.Basta, if you need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me. Just hold on to your faith. Give everything to the Lord and He'll take care of everything for you. Love u, pare! God bless!

note: thanks sasha! you made my day just by this.

Posted by HerShen :: 3:55 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------