the best things in life are free

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a letter for no one

i hope i can know you better than anybody else's

I've never been like this to anyone...because at the very beginning things are diffrent.. you're there and im here.Again i open my heart and let you into my life.. I dont want to lose you,I dont want to lose anything again cause the last time i've been hurt.. I just didnt lose the person i cared for so much ... but he took my dreams away with him and im left with nothing but a brokenheart.

By this time I dont want to be in that same place again.. if i lose you.. i might not just lose my dreams,but my life.You are my life now! I want to comfort you and guide you and be with you through all the pain that you are into.I want you to know that youre pain is my pain... if youre hurt im hurt to. I love you more than you know about it.

As i believe in "if you find the right person,make it work" for me you are the person i want to be with and ill work for it cause i know ther will be ups and downs,wrongs and right along the way,but ill take the risk because i love you... I trust you and have faith in you.I hold on to you and your words so please dont let go of my hand,hold it tight into your heart because im holding yours into mine.


When i think of you.. I hear nothing! not even the noise around me but only your voice inside my head and the beat of my heart.You're the one who fills the empty space in my life

Im always here for you to take care of you , to make you happy even thought life is not so good.
I will always be here when you need a shoulder to cry on.
I will always h\be here for you through good times and bad times.
I will always be here for you to help you in everything that you need to.
Im here like an angel to guide and look out for you anytime anywhere
Im always here to love you for the man that you are and the man that you will be.
It's to much to say but bottom line is that .........IM HERE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL

Posted by HerShen :: 4:35 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------